Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FIRST CHALLENGE

Hi there all, we are EXTREMELY excited to kick start this challenge blog and hope that you all join us and have as much fun as we are.
Now to kick start our very first challenge we thought we would give you a bit of a colour challenge to see what your mojo would come up with.

So the very first challenge for CREATIVE CARD CREW is - GREEN
We would like to see your creations using green as the main colour, if you can make it all green that would be fabulous and if you are actually green ie you recycle within your card then we will give you two entries into the draw for the prize!

That leads me on nicely to the prize! We are honoured to be joined by Shelley who is not only a Guest Designer this week but she is also the sponsor. Shelley is the owner of
ONE STOP CRAFTS - a fantastic online craft store that can meet all your crafting needs.
Shelley has kindly donated a stamp set which is also available in store, U-Mount Dies - Rubber Stamp Die Set - Swirls:

We also have a suprise...we have another guest designer - Jasmine, this young lady is super talented and i urge you all to go and check her blog out and marvel over her beautiful creations.

Ok so on to the DT's cards

Jasmine (Guest DT)

Linda

Paula

Sharon

Tasha

Ok well the rules are to the side but just to make things clear we would appreciate it if you would use original cards to enter for the prize and please do not combine challenges if a prize is on offer.

Otherwise we just want you to have lots of fun so please do and link up your work by 5pm Monday 16th of march and the winner will be announced with our second challenge on Tuesday.

good luck

CREATIVE CARD CREW



21 comments:

  1. Hey who knows first challenge No 1 the winner now that is wishful thinking. Lovely cards DT.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the new blog. What lovely cards from the Design Team and also the Guest DT member Jasmine. Even though I hate green I have had a go. Hope all goes well for the new blog. Best wishes. Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards by the DT, thank you for the first challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green so this first challenge suited me fine :-)
    Good luck, I am sure your challenges are going to be very popular

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the new blog...great DT cards and challenge...here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crew!
    Nice to see you up and running with the first challenge and what a fabby prize on offer from Shelley.
    I'm unable to see Mr. Linky so is it ok to post a direct link for my entry?

    Here's mine!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and good luck with your challenge blog
    judex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...

    Fab work from the DT team, all beautiful, adored this challenge, ohhhhh can not get enough green at the mo...lol.
    Good luck with the new blog..
    Take Care all.
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ladies
    Gorgeous work and good luck with the new challenge blog.
    Have added my entry using Mister Linky.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for fantastic challenge, I love it!!!
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge :) I am glad I found you ;) hahahaha
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the new blog ladies.....it's looking great! Those swirly stamps are gorgeous :)
    Thanks for the first challenge.....hope i can join in with the next one!

    HERE
    is my Spring card :)
    tfl

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards girls, I just enetered! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant work from the design team. Good luck with your new challenge!
    I've just uploaded my green card onto my blog, I hope you like it.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the fun ladies! Wishing you luck on your new challenge blog....I'll be back for me fun next week! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work girls, Good luck with the new blog
    hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ladies, your cards are beautiful!!!
    I'm so excited that I was able to play along, I couldn't miss the first challenge!!!
    Mr Linky is in possession of my card....I love using Mr Linky!
    Thanks for taking a peek!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great challenge and good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great idea - it really got me thinking - green is not something I normally use or eat LOL!.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, your blog is looking great, and excellent idea for your first challenge! have just posted my entry on my blog, which is green in colour and also partly recycled :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE this new Card Challenge blog. The DT creations are gorgeous. Thank you for the inspirations. I really love the first challenge, I never make a green card before but I LOVE to recycle. I just posted my entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete